Monday, June 23, 2008

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM to the Muslims...

Hip-Hop: Born Tragedy

Hip-Hop: Born TragedyI was gonna sit here and type in the long BIO stating my acheivements and make everything sound all over dramatic...BUT WHY???...We're adults here...Plus who want to read all that...'lol'...

First off...AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM to the Muslims...Greeting to all others...As you can see I do make the JUNGLE MUSIC(hip hop)...'lol'...But I try to have a message to it...Plus I wanna give My brothers and sisters in Islam something to listen to...Without having to here about the dunya...like it's a good thing...and to the traditional hip-hop heads...I still bang THE RAW GRIDDY...what I call that RAW-CROP HIP-HIP...nah-mean...so drop me a line...I love to get to know you...If you want TRACKS...HIT me up...YOU TO CAN BANG WITH SOUNDS OF THE RAW GRIDDY...'lol'...HOLLA...anyone who want to get at me...AOL IM...dondodda696...MSN IM...abdul-aziz...aight...stay at me...

Yo...I'm also a PRODUCER...All tracks on here made by the dog.

No comments:

Quantcast Quantcast

Haring by 'aLi

MUSICOLOGY